Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After four years together, Matt and Megan are getting married June 16, 2007 in Seattle, Washington!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Some times technology isn't that great

At a recent work event, Matt and I were coerced into doing a little karaoke. And at a media party, there's always someone with a camera or video camera! My co-worker caught a little of our Sonny and Cher "I've Got You Babe" on his Blackberry and posted it on You Tube!
The good thing is the audio isn't that great on his Blackberry!

I think this is good proof that all this technology isn't such a good thing!

1 Comments:

At 5:13 AM, Blogger Shawn S. said...

Hey, this could be your big break!!! I loved getting a YouTube peek at your burgeoning musical career!!!! -Sara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home